Thursday - Chad broke his collarbone
Saturday - Found out Kim has a tumor
Tuesday - Rushed Savanah to ER with a bad reaction to antibiotics
Wednesday - Blair's Mom had a stroke
Saturday - Blair injured his shoulder
And today, Sunday - found out my sister Kim's tumor is cancerous.
I'm sitting here at the airport waiting to board a plane to Australia to help Tasha with her new baby. I have yet to really think about any of these things as I prepared to leave. Blair has been wonderful in supporting me in going even though I'm sure he is aching to be with his mother.
My mind is numb & I am focused on helping Tasha bring this new life into the world. I am looking forward to celebrating the birth of this sweet spirit, then coming back home to help my family.
With all this going, I feel the Lord's help, strength & protection with me.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:
Post a Comment