?

Monday, January 17, 2011

The surgery

Tomorrow is Kim's surgery. I am so worried about her. I don't want to do anything but sit here. My brother in law is completely devastated. He tried so hard today to be social & let us have our sister time but he never took his eyes off her. I have gained a new respect for him. He's always been a good husband to my sister but since she got sick he does everything for her. He is completely focused on her, in tune with her needs and totally unselfish.

My sister has fought this battle with such dignity & grace. She tries hard not to let him know she's in pain or not feeling well so as not to worry him. She does so much for others even though I'm sure she is tired.

I am sad to say that I don't I would handle it as courageously as she has. She has taught me so much by her example.

I pray she will make it through the surgery. I pray to have more time with her here on earth. I love her so much. I'm not ready to let her go yet.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments: