?

Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday




Today is Friday July 18th. Today would have been Kyla's 36th birthday. I've missed my friend for the past two years. I can't believe she's been gone that long. I keep getting these birthday reminders and it really took me by surprise. But I kept them so I can see her name again.
This is our last picture together at Michael's graduation party in June 2006. She passed away the following month.


I spoke to her hubby Bob a few weeks ago - it's been over a year since I've seen him and the kids. They all are getting along but I do miss them. I hope to see them soon.


Happy Birthday Kyla. I love and miss you so much...

1 comment:

hi, it's me! melissa c said...

I am so sorry. I remember this picture and you posting about her. It is amazing that time flies so fast.

I feel for you at this time. It is hard. It makes you wonder what she is doing right now. Wouldn't that be cool to know?

Love you, glad you are back.