I love your new blog look....but I miss the Twilight layout!Please tell Savannah we say Happy Belated Birthday! Can you believe they're 7, next year they'll be 8....where has the time gone???Take care!
Hope you guys had a fun Halloween. We were about to go out and trick or treat but then it started raining. So we went back in the house. But it's okay cause we still had a lot of candy from trunk or treating. :)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love your new blog look....but I miss the Twilight layout!
Please tell Savannah we say Happy Belated Birthday! Can you believe they're 7, next year they'll be 8....where has the time gone???
Take care!
Hope you guys had a fun Halloween. We were about to go out and trick or treat but then it started raining. So we went back in the house. But it's okay cause we still had a lot of candy from trunk or treating. :)
Post a Comment