
Today was such a thrilling day! I was so excited to vote! Out of pure laziness I have not voted in years. Thankfully last year when I re-did my license I also registered to vote. I'm so glad I did!
I was very involved this past few months in Prop 8 and I am so glad my voice was heard. I am very thankful that I live in a place that I can help make a difference. Last night I re-read all my ballot infor (props and measures) and felt very confident going in today. I dropped Savanah off at school and met Malama at our polling booth. The line moved quickly and we only waited 30 mins.
I can not tell you how thrilling it was for me. I had so much feeling for this election - it is history in the making and I'm very proud to be a part of it. And I double-inked my vote for YES on Prop 8!!
If you haven't gone yet - please go. It's not too late. Let your voice be heard.
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

2 comments:
Glad prop 8 passed!!! yay!!
ditto! I'm so happy it passed - it was an important one!
Post a Comment