Yes - it's been a mightly long time since I posted. I'm afraid I rarely have time to get on anymore and any time I do have is spent on Facebook. LOL..
On the whole our family has been doing really well. We've been plagued by a few illnesses here and there but we're good. Work is good - thankfully I still have a job. I'm grateful for that as we just laid off more people.
The kids are doing really well! Corina turned 12 last week so now we have a YW. She went to her first activity on Wed. and I got to go and say a little introduction on her. So now we have 2 YM and 1 YW. It's a busy week for us. :-)
We just had our ward activity - it was awesome! The ward really did an fantastic job in coming together and supporting each other. Blair and the boys and friends did the haka. I was so proud of them! And Blair did a fantastic job as the 'Senior Warrior'! It was the talk of the ward the next day. I'm trying to find video of it to watch again. I mc'd the night - it was ok. Definitly helped me in learning how to mc. I stumbled a bit but it was a good experience.

1 comment:
I saw the pictures on FB from the ward party! Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment