?

Monday, November 15, 2010

1 year

Almost 1 year - that must be some kind of record. According to my site updates I no longer have anyone visiting my blog. Understandably so :-)

But for those of wander on here, this is an update:

We are doing great - still in the same place and ward. Blair is fantastic and still loves work. I'm still YW President but have new counselors. I also went from 3 girls for a year to 10 girls in just a few months. It's been an adjustment and I still feel like I don't know what I'm doing but we are moving right along.

Savanah celebrated her 9th birthday and Chad his 16th. Michael came home from his mission and Raymond is preparing to leave. Corina is tall and beautiful and 13.

Our lives are extremely happy now and I feel so lucky.

This past weekend my sister and her family were sealed and Blair & I were able to be with them through it all. My brother flew in from Hawaii to escort our brother in law in. It was a wonderful site to be there with my brother & my sister!

This weekend I'm flying out to Hawaii to go to the rededication of the Laie, HI temple. I am so excited to witness this amazing event. I feel so humbled that I am worthy to go and have the means to go. I thank my sweet husband who made the arrangements.

This year my oldest sister battled pancreatic cancer and won! Through major surgery she has been cancer free since July 4th. I was able to get to know her better through her trial and our relationship grew.

I have many trials this past year but I feel fortunate to have them. I feel strengthend and matured from them. I have grown personally and spiritually from all of them and feel more compasionate and empatheic because of them.

I have had a good life this year and have seen the progress of my family. I love seeing my children grow and the bond of love for our family stronger than ever.

No comments: