?

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I'm hungry.

I had this 'brilliant' idea of having nachos tonight. I took out a pound of meat to defrost and when I came home from work I fried the meat and whipped up some nachos. Super fast and the kids loved it. But by the time I was almost finished, I felt sick from the meat/cheese/sour cream combo. ugh... Geeze - when I buy them, they are great. The kids loved them.

So now I sit - hungry. Thinking if I want to bust out the chicken now ..

I'm so excited - we are taking our first set of family pictures this Sat.!! I've wanted to take these for a long time .. but just never got around to it. I have a friend who works for me who's a photographer - she's great! She's going to do it for us and I'm just thrilled!!

Problem is I'm the only one ..lol.. Oh well... I know it will work out great!

2 comments:

Nau Willis said...

ok im a bit confused...do you have two blogs????lol...

Tracy said...

Bummer that I didn't get the note until 9! Sorry I missed it. I won't be at the Temple tomorrow, I'm watching my neighbor's little boy. Enjoy!