?

Friday, March 28, 2008

Savanah's award



My baby received an award in Excellence in Art at school today! She was surprised! They don't tell the kids they are getting awards, just send home a note for the parents. She gave it to us this morning (she forgot last night - thank goodness Blair looked in her bag!). Blair showed up at school and she was wondering why he was there .. LOL... I'm so glad he was and he snapped this cute picture. He's there now waiting for the girls to get out and take them to celebrate! Ice cream's all around!

3 comments:

Nimo said...

congrats Savanah!

Nau Willis said...

yipeeee savanah!!!! good job!!!

Rupper Family said...

Wow, look how big your baby is Girl!!! I keep thinking about you on Sundays, wishing we were in the same ward so you could snuggle my new baby, also wishing I could hear you sing, I miss your strong beautiful voice, and how it drowns mine out perfectly...
Love ya,
Wendy