Getting ready for Michael's mission. The Hubb's took Michael for his written test today at the DMV. LOL... I've been telling him for months to go and do this but he had no real desire/motivation too. But now the countdown is on and we sat him down and said: look - you are not going to be riding your bike in the snow, you need a license! So his mom made him an appointment and he's there now. :)
My Sweetie Girl lost her first tooth! She looks adorable and she talks sooo cute now! It's hard watching her grow up as I come to realize that yes indeed, she may really be our last child. I pray she isn't but as I'm coming up to my - Yikes - 35th birthday in a few weeks, it looks as though she is. Wow - I remember when my mom was 35... lol.. she seemed so old! Hahahaha .. I still feel 25 though... is that a good thing?
Raymond is working on his Eagle book. It's a lot of hard work! I'm trying to put all his pictures together and organize them so I can put them in order. Wheew! We took over 300 pictures! I wrote out my letter for him and have to mail that out. I keep reminding him everyday that he needs to ask one of his teachers to write a letter for him too but he keeps forgetting. Grrr... Last night I told him to set his alarm to remind him and this morning I texted him. He better come home with a teacher's ok! LOL..
Last week we went to the movies with Gerald, Lana & their kids. It was fun! Michael & Blair went on splits with the missionaries and I took the rest of the kids with me. Of course Chad & Raymond had to sit by themselves - whatever - but the rest of us all sat in one row. It was so much fun! and it was great seeing G & L again. We saw College Road Trip - so cute! It had some really funny parts. It was a good evening.
Oh yeah - here is my husband's new love!

He is in love with this TV! Can't get him off his Xbox now ...

2 comments:
Man, you guys are doing a lot. I am glad that you got a new TV. I am sure Blair you are happy with that. What happened to the old one, the big black one?
We never got that one up & running.
This one is much better! :-)
Post a Comment