We had a really busy the last few days. Last night (Friday) The Hubbs & I took Chad & Corina out to dinner at TGIFridays. I haven't been there in years! It was ok - but I didn't like where we were sitting. Blair had a clear view of a TV and was hooked on the game, Chad & Corina were playing with their kids menus so I was trying to engage anyone in a conversation but it didn't happen. My Sweetie Girl was at her first friends play date. We dropped her off at 5 and picked her up at 8p. I'll tell ya, it took a lot for Big Daddy to let his baby girl out of his sight! I'm glad - she was with a nice little girl who has a great family. :-)
Dinner was great then we picked up Savanah and headed to Target. Of course we were just going for shoes.
Right...
A cart & 1/2 later we were out the door and back at home loaded up with snacks and 4 new movies. Kids were pottied hands & face washed and we spread out the blankets and threw in Pirates of the Caribbean 3. I was asleep in about 15 mins. Grr... I woke up after the movie and Blair had taken Corina home. The 4 of us slept in the living room and didn't wake up until 12pm! It was wonderful.
So today started late ..lol.. had a lot of catching up to do. After the hubbs went to work I left for Costco. The girls & I were ready to go then Michael & Raymond decided to go too. Chad went to his friends house. So we all went to Costco, had lunch and shopped. I swear we were in there for 2 hours! After Costco it was home to put the food away and go to the bathroom. We piled in the car again and it was off to Borders. Michael loves to read & I usually take him to Barnes & Noble so Boarders was a nice change. I finally found my book - Wicked! I've been wanting to read it forever. The girls & I are hooked on the music. We watch YouTube video's of Wicked all the time and we sing the songs everyday! LOL... so we've been wanting to see the play that's over here at the Pantages Theater. Tickets are pricey so we'll have to see. In the meantime, we'll start with the book. They still don't understand the whole Wicked/Oz relationship even though I've explained it 100 times. But maybe with the book they'll get it :-)
After Borders it was off to the mall. The boys took off on their own and the girls & I hit 3 different stores trying to find shoes for Savanah. She's so darn picky! Finally ended up at Sketchers and found some cute shoes on sale! Then I went to exchange a shirt and try on some clothes. Raymond was texting me: R U done yet? lol... next thing I know here they come down the isle of Lane Bryant. so I gave them the car keys and off they went.
Savanah & I ended up at the car and there was no one there! So I'm calling Raymond and I look up and see them 2 rows over! LOL.. I was cracking up! Usually *I'm* the one who always gets lost and he always teases me.
Then it was off to Target for some forgotten items. Wheew! Then their mom called so I dropped them off and was still off running!
I didn't get home until 9:30p. Wow .. I haven't been out like that in a long time. I still have to divide the meat and get clothes ready for church.
So here I sit, sore feet and very tired. But it was a good weekend and as busy as it was it was invigorating!
Oh yeah - Michael passed his written test & now has his permit! Yay!

3 comments:
Sounds like a fun weekend. I like the new blog look!
I like the new look, now I can't tell if you are Mormon. Good job to Michael on his permit. Busy, busy that's how we like to be!
Sounds like my day on Saturday! What a crazy fun weekend!!!
Post a Comment