?

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Lucky Saturday

What a gorgeous day today! This day is just what you think of when you think of a Spring Day. The sun is out, blue cloudless skies and just the slightest breeze. I couldn't stay in.



We work up late - I have to work on that. While I love and need the rest, I loose most of the day. We got up at 11am and got ready. Had breakfast and even though my house needs a major cleaning, I just couldn't stay in. My Sweetie Girl was so antsy - begging, yes begging me to take her to the park. The Hubbs had to get ready for work so we called up Corina to go with us. Just as we were putting the scooter in the car, Raymond came up the driveway and hopped in the car. I love it when we all do things together. So we drove over to one Pier then the other. We ended up at the Aquarium at the last pier and had a great time! We were there for about an hour and then ended up at the park down the street. Ray was extremely bored - Sweetie Girl was very happy running around playing. We were there for about 1/2 an hour then we went to the car.

On the grass I found $5!! LOL.. the kids were all excited and proclaimed it a LUCKY SATURDAY!! We nearly fell over laughing because we had proclaimed it earlier as SHAME SATURDAY! LOL... Shame is like moded .. you do something and get embarrassed and we yell out Shame! I know so juvenile but we live for catching someone getting shamed. lol...

Here's why we all got 'shamed'

- when I was at the Pier, some tourist asked me to take their pictures. I took it once, it didn't take. So I took it again and it captured. As I was handing back the camera to them it literally flew out of my hand and hit the pier and almost went over the edge. It hit Hard! OMGosh .. as I am apologizing, Raymond, Corina & Savanah are cracking up and the girls go - Shame! They laughed all the way down the pier as I giggled through my embarrassment..LOL..

- At the park Corina was standing on the baby swings. After the 2nd time I told her to get off it, I turned to talk to Raymond and then heard a cRaSh! We both turn around to see Corina on the sand flat on her back and one foot tangled up in the swing! (I'm totally cracking up as I'm writing this!) So I yell - you alright? She lays laughing on the ground and says yeah... so I go back to talk to Raymond and realize she was still on the ground. Hello! she was so stuck in the swing! So me and Raymond are cracking up and I swear it took me a few minutes to get her big ol foot out of the swing. LOL.. she was a good sport. A year ago she would have cried but she just laughed. Then ... here it comes .. Savanah yells from the bars: Corina you got SHAMED!! Hahahhaha..

- As Corina is sitting on the bench recovering from her shame, Raymond is standing in front of us. He picks up Savanah's scooter and starts swinging it around in a "cool" kind of way. You know what's gonna happened right? (giggle)

BONK! The scooter hit him in the head. Oh my! Corina & I were busting up!! Ha! He took it well and started laughing.. he's all 'oh man!' .. lol .. so it was my turn to yell - SHAME!

It was shortly after that that we decided to leave before we shamed ourselves into a hospital or something! LOL..

Wow - that took a long time to write. I was laughing recalling our fun day. It was good to find that $5 and rename the day; Lucky Saturday.

3 comments:

Nau Willis said...

ok I was laughing out loud at this how funny!

Valasi Satini said...

LOL. how funny! I'm totally laughing imagining everything happening to you guys!!

T said...

that was so funny!!! And I love finding money, I need me a lucky Saturday!!!