I went into work early for a conference call this morning and got the call about 10am that my Sweetie Girl was running a fever. This is her 4th day with a fever but it was low grade - 100.2. Son was at my sister's house so I left work at 12p to pick Son up and get home in time for the Hubbs to go to work. Son & I had a great ride home - I bought us some snack wraps. We got home and the Hubbs was fast asleep and my Sweetie Girl was watching Sponge Bob. I laid on the couch and crashed! Didn't get up until 3:30P!
I woke up to a commercial to this:

On a whim I called the cinema and found out the last movie in matinee was in 25 mins.! So I gave Sweetie Girl some tylenol, we all went to the bathroom and then jumped in the car for the movies! Being that it was only 4:20p in the afternoon the theater wasn't that crowded. We got great seats, a good price and bought a large popcorn to split. The movie was GREAT!!!!!!!! Son really liked it - although he tried to play it cool and said it was 'aight'.. LOL.. There were some really loud parts & some 'scary' parts for my Sweetie Girl that she hid her head, but after the movie was over she proclaimed that she needed to bring Daddy to see the movie because it was sooo good!
After the movie we found a great sale at Tilly's for a new pair of jeans for Son. Then it was off to Target for Son's new underwear (wow - he's in a size 16!!) and found a pair of pants for Sweetie Girl - $2.48 & a pair of pj's for $4!! Love Target Clearence!
Then we drove through Carl's and came home and had a picnic on the floor and watched the new Fairly Odd Parents - Fairly odd baby. LOL... Then it was showers and bed.
It was a wonderful day - just the three of us. We missed Daddy but sometimes its fun just for Mom and the kids to do things together. :)

1 comment:
hey I love to see your comments it is so fun, anyway I didn't ever see your comment on my aprons until today, yes you can buy one they are 35.00 let me know if you want one
Post a Comment