?

Monday, February 18, 2008

Tag!

LOL.. thanks Nimo! This was fun :-) Here goes!

tagged
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B: Each player answers the questions about themselves. C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago…

This is not a fun time in my life and it's weird to think of me married to anyone else by Blair, but 10 years ago I was married to my first husband who has serious mental issues and a big drug habbit that I didn't know about and wishing for the day he would leave. Son was going on 4 and looking back I was in hell.

Fast forward 10 years and THANK GOODNESS!! We are out of that situation!! :-)

5 things on my to-do list:

1. Help organize Raymond's Eagle Scout Project (phone calls, hours tracking sheet)
2. Laundry - washing and folding
3. Clean my room (been on my list for months!)
4. Working on some projects for work
5. Adding to my notebook of organizing my house


I enjoy

1. Being with my husband
2. Getting lost in a book
3. Singing
4. Movies
5. Window shopping


What would I do if I were suddenly made a billionaire?

1. Pay off all our debt!
2. Pay off debts of all our family
3. Set up trust funds for all the family kids on both sides
4. Set up both sets of parents and siblings
5. Invest, Invest, INVEST!


3 of my bad habits:

1. I'm a carb freak - love me some Fries!
2. I don't work out. Ever.
3. I wash & fold but rarely put away


5 places I have lived

1. Multiple cities in So Cal.
2. Laie, HI (3 months at 8 yrs. old - great summer!)
3.
4.
5.


5 jobs I have had

1. Target phone operator and store announcer
2. Recepitionist
3. Operations Manager
4. Sales Manager
5. Promotions/Marketing


5 thing people don’t know about me

1. I love going out dancing! But I have little rythmn.. LOL
2. I've always wanted a tatoo & want to go to a tatoo convention
3. I work great under pressure - it's when I make my best decisions
4. I contstanly make lists and live by them! I have to de-clutter my mind and write everything down - anywhere & everywhere.
5. I wish I could draw or paint


LOL..that was fun! Ok .. I tag: Melissa, Katie, Teresa & Nau

No comments: