Sat. is my Aunty's funeral in Hawaii but I still have to decorate for our Ward's Valentine's dinner & dance.
Thankfully I started packing our stuff last night and my wonderful hubby did all our laundry. I got my finger & toe nails done - woo-hoo! I haven't had my fingernails done in about 7 years. I like it. I have a short french manicure - professional and pretty I think. Of course hubby wants me to get long painted nails next time .. he thinks that's more sexy :-) LOL..
Our flight leaves tomorrow at 845am. I was supposed to stay with my younger brother & his family but their plumbing broke so now I'm going to squeeze in with our oldest sister - her hub & 3 kids, my 2 other sisters and my youngest brother, me and my 2 kids. It will be a zoo but fun.
This will be the first time us 6 siblings will be together in HI since my younger brothers wedding 8 years ago. We are going to try and take a siblings picture tomorrow afternoon.
I'm excited to see everyone again - even if it's only for a day & 1/2. The kids & I are due back Sunday night. I wish I could stay longer but I'm thankful we are going at all.

1 comment:
Heeey!!
Welcome to blogging. ;) How fun you guys are going to Hawaii. Gotta love those flying benefits!! Hope everythings going better for you guys. Adding you to the blogroll, alright? Love ya.
Post a Comment