So today I'm on my way home. I was talking to my sweetie girl and she said she had a surprise for me. So the hubbs gets on the phone and says - yep, the kids got you something for Valentine's Day. I was excited thinking they got me a sweet card or nightgown or something ...
I get home and the kids are hopping around so excited and sit me down on the couch. I closed my eyes and held out my hands as directed. Hubby came and sat down next to me to make sure my eyes were closed .. LOL..
This is what I got:

Burberry Brit perfume!!
The hubbs has been planning it for months! I was so touched - so truly touched that I couldn't speak for a moment. He picked out this fragrance especially for me. He knew what types of smells I like and what type he likes - and he found a great combo. It touched me that he put so much thought and effort into this special gift. The children were excited and they all agreed this was the perfect fragrance for me. "Mommy smells beautiful!!"
I felt beautiful .. and loved. :-)

2 comments:
Awwwww how nice. :)
Im glad to hear he didn't forget. LOL!! Just Kidding.
Nice that Blair got you something nice. I have an excuse on perfume. It gives me headaches so Kam knows not to expect them. :)
Post a Comment