Hey, your blog is super cute! I'd update mine but I always seem to lose my pictures, and I'm lazy.
I'm excited that you have a YW, and that you're excited to help her with her personal progress. I'm the yw pres. in my ward and it's hard to motivate my girls to get their stuff done.
OH MY WORD!!!! I am so glad you commented on my blog! I have missed you! You last blog went private and I never did get the address or whatever I need to see it! I'm so glad you're back on for the rest of us crazies!
5 comments:
Hey, your blog is super cute! I'd update mine but I always seem to lose my pictures, and I'm lazy.
I'm excited that you have a YW, and that you're excited to help her with her personal progress. I'm the yw pres. in my ward and it's hard to motivate my girls to get their stuff done.
Well, I've gotta get Anna ready for school...
love ya,
Wendy
OH MY WORD!!!! I am so glad you commented on my blog! I have missed you! You last blog went private and I never did get the address or whatever I need to see it! I'm so glad you're back on for the rest of us crazies!
Nice! I hope this means you'll be blogging more!!
I just want to say that I love you new design too! I use the "Cutest blog" designs too. so fun!
I love the new blog!!!
Post a Comment