?

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Nimo's Marriage Tag

Marriage Tag!

LOL...thanks Nimo...

How long have you been married? 7 years

How old is your spouse? 35 1/2 years old ..

Who eats more? Umm hate to admit it but dang if we can't both put away a good feed!

Who said I love you first? I probably did, but he is the one that told me 3 weeks after we met he wanted me to be the mother of his children. Aww.. so sweet!

Who is taller? Him by a few inches :-)

Who sings better? We both sing well but he definitely has more 'professional' experience and sounds way better - plus he can harmonize which I can't do to save my life! 6 years of choir - so sad :-(

Who is smarter? Depends on the subject, but he knows facts about most everything!

Who controls the T.V. remote? Is this a real question? You know Big Daddy has to have the remote to 'his' TV .. LOL...

Whose temper is worse? Blair is Fast and Hot ... I'm a slow simmer at best :-)

Who does the laundry? Depends on who runs out of clothes first ..

Who does the dishes? Mostly Chad then me and if someone comes over, Blair. :-)

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? No one .. we sleep in the parlor. I know .. weird but it's the coolest place in our house. Oh and of course it's where the XBOX 360 is hooked up!

Who cooks dinner? Me

Who is more stubborn? Blair!

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Usually me but he's been getting much better at this

Whose parents do you see the most? Mine ..

Who has more friends? Hmm.. our friends are mostly our family but he works with more people - he has more 'acquaintances'

Who has more siblings? I do - I am the third of 6 - he is the oldest of 3

Who wears the pants in the family? We have stretchy pants and share them :-)

Ok since all the family is already tagged - I tag my friends: Katie, Teresa, Wendy, Tracy, Melissa, Lisa and everyone else...

2 comments:

malia said...

okay the dishes answer made me laugh. steve will do the dishes if people are over too. i'm like, what the....???? try doing it when only we're here.
LOL!

Trisha Paddock said...

Analei, I seriously did not know you had a blog....yeah! Now we can actually keep in touch with each other even though we live less than a mile from each other.

I hope you don't mind me commenting. Nau found me and I was on her blog and noticed everyone else on it as well and had to play catch up on everyones lives--I'm so nosey...but, what do you expect, I'm Samoan!!

We seriously need to get together before another month goes by!